Witta Circle 24House
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Flat Stroll To Noosa Main Beach, A Heated Pool, & Unlimited WiFi
The Location - this Witta Circle family home really is a short flat stroll from Noosa Main Beach and the superb restaurants, bars and boutiques of iconic Hastings Street. Witta Circle is off Noosa Parade, and then it is a few minutes easy stroll with the family to the beach and Noosa riverside precincts.
The House - You will love this recently refurbished and fully equipped single level 3-bedroom home with ceiling fans all throughout, a 5 split air conditioning units for zoned cooling and heating, a fully fenced and secluded year-round heated swimming pool surrounded by tropical gardens. There is also a double garage with remote access and an extra driveway parking.
The masters bedroom has 1 Queen bed with ensuite and offers a 40-inch HD TV. Second bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds for 4 children. Please note parents must supervise young children with bunk beds. There is a family bathroom which comprises of a full bath & separate shower. The property is fully screened with CrimSafe front door plus a Safe for guest use.
Fully equipped chef’s kitchen with 900mm glass touch control cooktop & oven, microwave oven, bench top griller, and a DeLonghi U Nespresso Coffee Machine (bring your favourite pods) - no milk frother. There is a Weber family size BBQ beside the pool with table and chairs for all your al fresco dining needs.
Truly a home that combines a unique blend of position, privacy and facilities with a Laundry with LG top loading washer and F&P clothes dryer. Living room has a 55 inch HD TV and a Panasonic stereo with Bluetooth pairing. Free unlimited Wifi now available via NBN. Netflix is accessible on both TVs and currently has a 30 day free trial.
This property comes with a heated pool for year round enjoyment, heated to approximately 24 degrees (factoring in weather conditions). 24 Witta Circle is also right near to the ferry and boat hire terminal too, so you can easily hire a boat (with or without fishing gear), kayaks or stand up paddles.
Note: This property is strictly a non-smoking environment and prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies - If this policy is breached you will face immediate eviction and all funds paid will be forfeited.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc. (to get you through your first night) . Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00 am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Single Level House. Accommodates: 8 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Bunk Beds - Only Suitable For Children) .
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Bunk Beds
- 1 x Bath
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
24 Witta Circle, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
If you cancel your accommodation the following policies apply:
- Up to 30 days prior to check in – Loss of 50% of full accommodation plus the booking fee.
- Within 30 days of arrival – Loss of full accommodation cost plus booking fee.
If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
- Any bookings made via an online travel agency, for example but not limited to, Stayz, Booking.com, Airbnb or any other booking provider will be subject to that other provider’s terms and conditions in addition to these Terms and Conditions as applicable. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Booking.com, Airbnb or any other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.
- Please be aware, from time to time, bookings made via an online travel agency, may appear to be confirmed by the online travel agency however are not confirmed with alloggio management due to the online travel agencies inconsistent syncionisation with a channel manager, in this case you – the guest will have to communicate directly with the online travel agency to seek further accommodation. Alloggio Management will endeavour to aid however alloggio management cannot step in between you-the guest and the online travel agent. You will need to find alternative accommodation.