Banksia Terrace Unit 8 - Banksia Avenue, 2-10Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 8
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Holiday resort-style, near Noosa Junction
This modern and stylish 2-storey townhouse in the resort-style Banksia Terraces complex is easy walking distance to Noosa Junction, the local foodie haunt. Wander the cafes, restaurants and shops and soak up the laidback coastal vibe that Noosa is known for. Hit the surf at famous Main Beach, just 2km away, then check out the stunning coastal views from Laguna Lookout, and for further outdoor adventures, explore beautiful Noosa National Park.
The 2nd storey of your fresh and vibrant holiday house presents the air-conditioned main lounge with flat screen TV, dining and fully-equipped kitchen, plus the main bedroom offering queen bed and ensuite with a combined shower and bath. The other 2 bedrooms are downstairs, along with the combined 2nd bathroom and laundry which has a washing machine and dryer.
Each level conveniently features its own living area and inviting alfresco area, with a balcony upstairs and leafy courtyard on the ground level – cool down with a splash in the shared lagoon pool, then cook up a BBQ and dine on the balcony or relax in the tropical courtyard under the shade of tall, leafy palms.
Off-street parking is provided.
- Linen is provided at this property.
Washer / Dryer
3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom Townhouse. Sleeps 8 (Bedroom 1: Queen bed; Bedroom 2: Queen bed; Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Bunk Beds
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Combination Tub / Shower
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Communal Pool
- Bbq Grill
- Off Street Parking
- Smoke Detectors
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Bed Makes
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Full Kitchen
- Dining Table
- Cook Top
- Dishes & Utensils
- Multiple TV
2-10 Banksia Ave, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.