Sundown Lodge 1 Edgar Bennett Avenue 14Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Apartment At Sundown Lodge Near The Beach & Hastings Street
The Location - Sundown Lodge is conveniently located accommodation in Noosa Heads within walking distance to the Beach and its fabulous Hastings Street restaurants and boutiques. This unit is renovated with a comfortable beach feel with Noosa blue and beige tones. Enjoy for holidays, the views are matched by location, simply unbeatable.
The Unit - This lovely unit has a large furnished balcony with BBQ (gas is tenants responsibility) , perfect for entertaining and the complex enjoys a lovely tropical swimming pool to float the days away. It offers, full kitchen facilities with Miele dishwasher, Miele induction cooktop, microwave, fridge/freezer plus a separate beer fridge. There’s a spacious lounge featuring TV, DVD player and a free Wi-fi, air conditioning, and ceiling fans. There’s a laundry facility with washing machine and a dryer. A worry-free accommodation awaits you.
The master bedroom has an en suite with a queen size bed whilst two king single beds in the second bedroom and it opens out to balcony. The complex provides a Defibrillator for emergency use and a First Aid kit is available in this unit.
An undercover parking for one vehicle is available. There is a set of stairs up to the apartment, there is no lift.
Note: This property prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies.
There are active smoke alarms at this property.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Single Level, First Floor Apartment. Accommodates:4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two King Single Beds) .
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 2 x King Single Beds
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Cook Top
- Deck / Patio
- Pets Not Allowed
- Near The Ocean
1/14 Edgar Bennett Avenue, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.