Peregian Beach ApartmentApartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.5
Check-in : 3:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Stylish, pet friendly, beachside apartment
This refurbished apartment is in a small complex of 5, perfectly located on the doorstep of Peregian Main Beach and shopping village. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a new kitchen and open plan living on the lower level opening onto the entertaining patio. Ocean views can be seen through the trees from the top floor covered balcony.
This cool apartment is set out over 3 levels – on the ground floor is the new kitchen, open plan living, dining, powder room, laundry, patio and outdoor dining setting. The master bedroom with ensuite and private deck, plus single bedroom and main bathroom are on the second level. The third bedroom and covered top deck which enjoys ocean views is accessed by a spiral staircase on the third floor.
*Bedrooms and Bathrooms*
Master bedroom 1 - Queen bed and ensuite with shower, toilet and private deck
Bedroom 2 - 2 Long Single beds (default) or zip together as a king bed on request. If you require the single beds to be made into a king, please call Prestige staff direct for approval for particular bed-make requests, thank you.
Main bathroom with shower over bath, plus toilet.
Bedroom 3 - Double bed and access to top deck
The lovely new kitchen with stainless steel appliances offers a gas stovetop with wok burner, oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. The fully equipped kitchen has all the utensils needed to please those who love to cook and for those who enjoy making their own coffee there is a Breville coffee machine (ground coffee beans required). The large timber work bench doubles as a breakfast bar with 3 stools.
*Entertainment and Living Areas*
Floor-to-ceiling big sliding doors allow the ground floor open plan kitchen, living and dining areas to flow onto the outdoor patio with casual dining setting. The lounge has one leather sofa plus single armchair and the dining area has a glass round table and 6 chairs. There is a large 65″ Smart TV with Netflix capability, Blu-ray DVD player and Bose sound bar.
- Ducted and split system air-conditioning
- 65″ Smart TV in the lounge room
- Bose sound bar and sound system
- DVD player
- Medium Weber Q BBQ
- Community swimming pool
- 2 undercover car spaces plus 2 visitor parking spaces for the complex
- Dog friendly on request – small breeds Only (1 dog only) – standard fees apply. Note, there is no fenced yard however the beach and park are across the road.
As this is an apartment and part of a community scheme, there are additional requirements apart from those already stated in our T&C’s – please see below:
Under no circumstances are pets allowed on any furniture or in bedrooms or carpeted areas; extra cleaning costs will apply.
Pets must be kept on the lower floor of the apartment Only.
Pets are not allowed into the community pool enclosure or in the water. Dogs must be rinsed thoroughly and dried after the beach before being allowed inside the apartment.
Your dog must be on a lead at all times in common areas outside of the apartment.
Dogs are not to be left at the property unattended for a long period of time; barking dogs that cause disturbance to the neighbours will need to be removed from the property.
Please remove any pet poo from the community common areas during your stay and upon departure, using a sealed plastic bag.
Peregian Beach is a village community midway between Coolum Beach and Noosa Heads that is fast becoming a shopping and dining destination for Sunshine Coast locals. The pristine surf beach community is home to the Peregian Originals, a local music and markets event that runs every second Sunday in the park next to the surf club.
The apartment is located just across the road, next to the village and beach access is through the park opposite in front of the Peregian Beach Surf Club.
With amazing local cafes, shops and the beach on the doorstep, you will not need the car except to visit some of the many natural beauty spots on the Sunshine Coast.
Rates includes linen and standard departure clean.
Prices are for up to 6 guests only.
Rates are a guide only and subject to change.
Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays.
Soak up the cool style, cosy comfort and ocean views in this 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, beautifully refurbished and pet friendly apartment on the doorstep of patrolled Peregian Main Beach. Sleeps 6 - 1 Queen bed, 2 Long Single beds and 1 Double bed.
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Double Bed
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Toilet
- DVD Player
- Smart TV
- Sound Bar
- Big Screen TV
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Makes
- Central Air
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Full Kitchen
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Table
- Ocean View
- Bbq Grill
- Outdoor Furniture
- Communal Pool
- Combination Bath/Shower
- Smoke Detectors
- Pets Welcome
Peregian Beach, QLD 4573
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.