33/8 James Street NoosavilleApartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Penthouse Located A Stone's Throw From The Banks Of Noosa River
The Location - It is located in Noosaville, a holiday makers delight! And this fabulous penthouse unit is located just a stone's throw from the banks of Noosa River. Nestled on the top floor of a great holiday complex, combines the privileges of resort style living, whilst providing you with privacy you deserve of a larger top floor residence. And you are close to all the great restaurants and eateries Gympie Tce is renowned for, but still only minutes away from iconic Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach and all that the Noosa region has to offer.
The Unit - With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including an en suite to the master, free wifi, a choice of pools, a spa, a sauna and a gym, this will be your complete and ultimate holiday destination. Styled throughout to match the relaxed Noosa lifestyle, and an open plan layout that sprawls into a large entertaining area complete with al fresco dining, BBQ and views to the Noosa river - if relaxation is what you are seeking, then this will provide it.
We have an open plan living, kitchen and dining room. The lounge room has 60” Smart TV + Telstra TV in spacious living area, Wi-Fi connection, and fully ducted air conditioning. This large and spacious, newly renovated kitchen with corian bench, has Omega Dishwasher, Westinghouse oven, Brandt electric induction cook top, large fridge/freezer, and Nespresso pod coffee machine (don't forget to bring your favourite pods) The balcony off living room with al fresco dining for six, Weber electric BBQ plus sun rolldown blinds.
The first and second bedroom has one queen bed each offering a spacious amount of room. The third room has two king single bed that cannot be zipped together. In addition, the master has wall mounted TV, built-in robes, and a balcony access and the family bathroom has a shower over bath, vanity and WC.
Other features are full laundry facilities with new separate washer and dryer and two Extendaline clothes lines on balcony. Three pools in complex, 2 of which are heated – one large one is located at the bottom of the stairs from the unit. The top floor location can be accessed by stairs only (4 sets of 6 steps ) . And lastly, one off street under cover allocated parking space with extra visitor parking in complex and unlimited free street parking around the area.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc. (to get you through your first night) . Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00 am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Penthouse. Accommodates:6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two King Singles)
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x King Single Beds
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Street Parking
- Undercover Parking
- Cook Top
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
33/8 James Street, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.