Orient Drive 49House
Max Occupancy: 10
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.5
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Breathtaking Beach & Ocean Views
The Location - This home is in the perfect location, being 50 metres walk to the surf beach. Situated a 3 minute drive to Sunshine Beach township, 6 minute drive to Noosa Junction and a 10 minute drive in Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach. You can enjoy the short walk to Sunrise Beach and its charming local coffee shop for your daily needs. So sit back and relax and watch the Whales frolic during their Annual Migration - what more can you desire??
The House - Be mesmerised and captivated by the breathtaking beach and ocean views from this near new luxury and desirable 3 level 4-bedroom furnished holiday home. The open plan living, fully equipped kitchen and dining areas open out to the outdoor undercover alfresco, creating an unparalleled sense of space. All located on the top floor and entry level to this wonderful home, along with the exceptional master bedroom with private ensuite. Take in the breath-taking views from just about anywhere you stand, with the 180 degree views of the ocean.
The lower level of this property, includes a second living room, a children's bunk room, kitchenette and 2 large bedrooms, one with a Queen bed and the other with a King bed which can be split into 2 singles (must be requested at time of making the booking) and private ensuite. The main bathroom is also on the lower level, featuring a beautiful standalone bath tub, for ultimate relaxation. Heading outside you will also find another outdoor undercover alfresco, for the morning coffee and breakfast. Plus, 2 more powder rooms and built-in robes.
Head down the stairs from the lower level alfresco to the private pool area. Complete with comfy pool lounges, to relax the afternoon away in the sun!
Also offers an ultra modern chef's kitchen with large walk in pantry, Bosch 900mm gas cook top, large 614l F&P french door fridge/freezer with iced water, Bosch dishwasher, LG microwave (located in pantry), Smeg wall oven, double bowl sink, stone bench top, Nespresso Lattissima Touch coffee machine (don't forget to bring your favourite Nespresso pods!) Kitchenette is located on lower level including a HiSense bar fridge and Delonghi Nespresso coffee machine with milk frother.
There is a fully equipped laundry with LG front loading washing machine and Electrolux drier.
Enjoy Free NBN wifi and WEBER Q Family BBQ on the upper deck with outdoor table and chairs seating up to 12 people for alfresco dining plus 2 sling back sun chairs. The lower deck has a 4-seater lounge outside the bedrooms and on the pool level deck there is a lounge for 4 to 6 people.
Ceiling fans in all rooms except main dining/kitchen which open to the deck with bi-fold doors and air conditioning throughout (inverter split systems).
Entertainment includes Sony Bravia 65 inch Smart TVs in both living areas (upstairs and downstairs) and 32 inch Smart TV wall mounted in the master bedroom.
There is also a 2- Car lock up garage. Please note that the driveway is steep and low cars need to enter the garage slowly and on an angle. Some low slung cars do scrape the floor as they enter but this is uncommon.
This property is NOT pet friendly.
NOTE: This property is strictly a non-smoking environment and prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies - If this policy is breached you will face immediate eviction and all funds paid will be forfeited.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Sleeps 10 in total including 4 children (bunks are not suitable for adults)
An outside security camera is all installed onsite.
Washer / Dryer
Four Bedroom, Three & A Half Bathroom, Three Storey House. Accommodates:10 People - 6 Adults & 4 Children (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A King Bed; Bedroom Three: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Four: Two Bunk Beds - Only Suitable For Children).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Bunk Beds
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Bath
- 1 x Shower
Power Room Up Stairs
- 1 x Toilet
Powder Room Down Stairs
- 1 x Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Smart TV
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cook Top
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Child Bed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ocean View
49 Orient Drive, Sunrise Beach, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.