Noosa Parade 6/83
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Contemporary waterfront apartment
Take a relaxing coastal getaway in this gorgeous, contemporary apartment in prestigious Noosa Sound. Relax on your balcony with unbeatable water views and watch the boats glide by.
*Living and Entertainment*
Enjoy spacious, sunlit living with a fresh coastal vibe and modern, stylish furniture. The open plan living space features a cosy lounge and TV, and a 5-seater dining table. Cooking will be a breeze in the fully equipped kitchen boasting modern, high-end appliances.
Indoor living flows outdoors to the private, leafy courtyard where you can cook up a BBQ and dine alfresco.
When you feel like cooling off, head over to the lagoon-style resort pool for a dip and then relax poolside in the sun, just as coastal holidays are meant to be.
*Bedrooms and Bathrooms*
This apartment comfortably accommodates up to 4 guests with 2 spacious bedrooms and a luxe, modern bathroom.
Bedroom 1 - King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and private balcony with lounge area and spectacular view overlooking Noosa Sound.
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed and balcony access
- Washing machine
- Bed linen and bath towels are provided
- Off-street parking for 1 vehicle
At exclusive Noosa Sound, you have all the on-water activities you could want, right at your doorstep. Swim in the river, drop a line, hire jet skis or charter a boat, or you can even hop on a scenic dinner cruise to explore the sights in comfort. You have restaurants just footsteps from your door, so if you aren't in the mood for cooking, you can still enjoy a waterside meal and be back home with your head on your pillow in minutes.
Iconic Hastings Street is just 1.5km or less than 20 minutes walk from your apartment. There, you'll find Noosa Heads Main Beach and the strip of trendy restaurants and boutiques that Noosa is known for.
Washer / Dryer
Contemporary and stylish 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment with spectacular views overlooking Noosa Sound, and a complex pool to cool off in. Sleeps 4 - King bed and Queen bed.
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Furniture
- Bbq Grill
- Children Welcome
- On The Water
- Bay / Sound
- Smoke Detectors
- Cook Top
- Dishes & Utensils
- Full Kitchen
- Dining Table
Unit 6 / 83 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.