Little Cove Townhouse 2 Pandanus Street 14Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
A Short Distance Away From Little Cove Beach & The Boutiques
The Location - Tucked away in the trees at Little Cove, this unit on the corner of Kareela Ave & Pandanus St has everything for a relaxed casual holiday. Only 12 units in this complex spread over a large garden and pool area - great for kids to play safely. Quiet tree lined streets and only a short distance away from Little Cove beach and the boutiques and the cafes of Noosa's iconic Hastings Street.
The Unit – This two-storey townhouse has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, furnished and stylishly appointed throughout. Entering the unit, you are greeted to an open living area consisting of a dining area, lounge area with air conditioning, ceiling fan, 42 inch LCD HD TV, DVD player with selection of family and children's DVDs provided for guest use. The Kitchen with stone bench top is well-equipped offering Blanco appliances including oven, cook top and dishwasher.
All bedrooms are located upstairs and have split system air conditioning and ceiling fans. The main bedroom has king size bed, air conditioning and a ceiling fan. The second bedroom offers queen size bed with an access to balcony. While the other bedroom has 2 single beds that are comfortably arranged. The second private bathroom is located downstairs by entering the garage.
One of the highlights of this property is the inground swimming pool in a private courtyard with lawn area for children. The laundry facility is provided with washing machine and clothes dryer. Also, a lock up garage for one car is available to use.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedrooms, Two Bathroom Townhouse. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Communal Pool
- Cook Top
- Deck / Patio
- Children Welcome
14 Pandanus St, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.