Kookaburra Lodge 4 Little Cove Road 8Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Perfectly Positioned In A Leafy Environment In Popular Little Cove
The Location – This 2 bedroom unit is perfectly positioned in a leafy environment in popular Little Cove, in the heart of one of the most wanted locations in town. Only a short walk down to the board walk from where you can stroll to either Noosa Main Beach and Hastings St in one direction, or Little Cove Beach and Noosa National Park in the other direction. Noosa Main Beach is only steps away from the restaurants, bars and boutiques of Hastings St, Noosa's most popular beach is patrolled year-round.
The Unit- Enjoy your holiday in style and comfort in this modern apartment in a tranquil and private garden setting with a private communal swimming pool and a sunny area. Highlights include an open plan living & dining area which offers air-conditioning, large Plasma TV and DVD player. The kitchen is fully equipped which includes dishwasher, microwave, electric cooktop, fridge and Miele oven.
The main bedroom has a double bed, 2 bedside tables, lamps, and ceiling fan. The second bedroom has built-in robes, bedside table and lamp, ceiling fan, and King singles. The King singles can be zipped together to make a King bed and this must be requested direct to the NOOSA OFFICE via phone at time of making the booking to receive approval. The family bathroom offers shower with glass doors, vanity, toilet and full laundry facilities including washing machine and clothes dryer. There is a set of stairs of more than 25 steps up to the apartment, there is no lift.
An undercover parking is provided for one car.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Note: There is stair access only to this apartment located on the first floor, 28 stairs.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, One Bathroom, Second Level Unit. Accommodates: 4. (Bedroom One: A Double Bed; Bedroom Two: Two King Single Beds - Can Be Zipped Together To Make A King Bed Upon Request Prior To Arrival).
- 1 x Double Bed
- 2 x King Single Beds
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Communal Pool
- Cook Top
4/8 Little Cove Road, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.