Noosa River Holiday Villas, Eumundi Road 2/9Townhouse
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.5
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Holiday by the river
Located in a boutique complex of only 8 units, this stylish townhouse will tick all your boxes for a great Noosa Holiday. It is just an easy 200m stroll to Noosa River and 350m to your choice of the best restaurants in Noosa along Gympie Terrace, so leave your car at your holiday unit and make the most of the facilities in the surrounding area. Check out the parks, playgrounds and yacht club; swim the river or spend your days savouring delicious cuisine – the choice is yours. You're also just 3.5km to iconic Hastings Street and the famous Noosa Main Beach.
Located across 2 levels, the unit comprises 3 bedrooms (2 with inverter air conditioners and large walk-in robes), 2 ensuite bathrooms (one with bath), a powder room and a fully equipped, modern kitchen including induction cooktop and dishwasher. The air-conditioned open plan living area, featuring a Smart TV and a handy work desk, leads out to a large deck with an insulated ceiling and gas BBQ. Trees line the deck, offering shade and added privacy, making this the perfect spot for alfresco dining. You also have the benefit of a sunny in-ground swimming pool, shared with other guests in the complex.
All appliances, furniture and carpet are brand new and top quality, all windows are screened, and there are crimsafe style screen doors on both the front and back door. WIFI is included, and carport parking is available for one vehicle.
- Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries.
- Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. - A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
- The king bed can be split into 2 king single beds. This must be requested at time of booking.
- This property is pet friendly for one small dog – pet etiquette rules apply, as does a pet fee of $50 + GST.
- Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted at this property.
Washer / Dryer
3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom 2-Storey Townhouse. Sleeps 6 (Bedroom 1: King bed; Bedroom 2: Queen bed; Bedroom 3: Single bed with Trundle).
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Bath
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Single Bed
- 1 x Trundle Bed
- 1 x Toilet
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Smart TV
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Powder Room
- Pets Considered
- Fenced Yard
- Off Street Parking
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Furniture
- Bbq Grill
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Full Kitchen
9 Eumundi Rd, Noosaville, QLD 4566
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.