Dolphins 2 Alderly Terrace 36Apartment
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Beach Road Apartment With Views Of Laguna Bay
The Location - This Noosa holiday unit has a lovely sunny balcony overlooking Laguna Bay and is situated halfway between Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park at Little Cove.
Enjoy the sunny balcony with a BBQ to catch some sun or take advantage of the sheltered beach at Little Cove conveniently located just across the road from the unit. It is close to the beach and just a five minute walk via the boardwalk will see you in Hastings Street Noosa where you can enjoy the fine restaurants and great shopping.
The Unit – This small block of 4, single level, modern property offers 2 Bedrooms (1 Queen, 2 singles) and 2 bathrooms, comfortably sleeps 4, has an inverter a/c units in both bedrooms and living room plus ceiling fans throughout.
The unit is security screened and self-contained with kitchen equipped with dishwasher & microwave, FREE WIFI, TV, full laundry facilities, and a single lockup garage with remote.
There’s no pool at this complex. There is a set of stairs up to the apartment, there is no lift.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents etc (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm.
Outlook: Filtered Ocean Views over Noosa's Laguna Bay
Aspect: North Western
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds).
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Security / Alarm
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Water View
2/36 Alderly Terrace, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.