Cooran Court 37House
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Water Front Property With Solar Heated Salt Water Pool & Wi-Fi
The Location - This is the perfect Noosa Accommodation with 3 levels of open plan living, all with extensive water views. This modern design beautiful 3 bedroom architect designed home is a short walk to Noosa Main Beach and Hastings Street.
The Unit - Take a dip in the fully fenced and compliant solar heated tropical pool or relax on the large decks under the new wave shade overlooking, or choose the waterfront deck overlooking the water for your relaxation - the choice is yours. With absolute water frontage and sunny sandy beach with easy access to jetty for secure boat anchorage.
There are 2 Bathrooms, both with Hansgrohe 'Rainbird' shower heads plus an outdoor shower. The house is also fully air conditioned.
The house features quality appliances, tropical gardens surrounding the property and a large barbecue perfect for the ultimate Noosa holiday experience.
The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso Coffee Machine with milk frother.
Entertainment includes Bose Sound, 2 Flat Screen TVs - 65 inch LG O LED Smart TV & 42 inch Smart TV with Netflix, Disney+ and Kayo and a complimentary Wifi internet network.
Additional amenities include barbecue on outdoor deck, full laundry facilities and a 2 car lock up garage with auto opening is available (plus 2 spots on the driveway)
During Holiday and Christmas Seasons, this property will accept GAP bookings on a prorata tariff basis from 3 to 6 nights - call our friendly Reservations Team for details
Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents etc. (to get you through your first night) . Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm.
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Three Storey Open Plan Living House. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A King Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Three: Two Single Beds) .
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Street Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Pets Not Allowed
- Water View
- Smart TV
37 Cooran Court, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.