BE at 43Villa
Max Occupancy: 12
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 2.5
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
An expansive property near both lake and ocean.
The Location - This private property offers an oasis from busy Noosa. Only five minutes drive to Peregian Beach or 10 minutes to Coolum Beach, both are great for surfing, beach walks and ocean swims. Stroll around the villages and enjoy quirky specialty shops, a laid back coffee at an alfresco cafe, international food in a bistro or gelataria. World famous Noosa with its renowned surfing bays like Tea Tree Bay are a scenic 20 minutes drive to be spoiled by a choice of amazing world class cafes, restaurants, high end shops and of course it stunning beach and coastal walks like the Noosa National Park trails. Serene Lake Weyba is only a stroll away from where you stay and another part of Noosa National Park connecting the area to Peregian Beach for a longer walk.
The Property - Exclusive resort like oasis nestled on over an acre of land encompassed by manicured sub-tropical landscaped gardens. A unique opportunity to relax in style and comfort with its oversized pool area. Perfect for extended families.
Resort style pool (13 x 8 meters) offering spa and gazebo area and expansive veranda wrapped around this stunning villa.
High cathedral ceilings in the lounge room and coastal style furniture create a sense of light and space. The openness indoor and outdoor living will entice you. Where the bifold doors and huge fan bring a fresh breeze for coolness in summer a two sided custom made fireplace will bring warmth and coziness in winter. A very unique feature of this property are the two separate accommodation wings connected by an indoor glass roofed breezeway. This functional set up ensures guest quarters are away from the master bedroom which is ideal for privacy and relaxation. The heart of the house is the lounge and dining areas as well as the large well equipped kitchen with cooktop, oven, microwave, double door fridge/freezer, dishwasher and coffee machine. Excellent for gathering together is the massive undercover dining veranda, accessible from both the kitchen and lounge room. Cooking up a meal becomes a breeze with the dining table, built in BBQ/Teppanyaki, and its surrounding outdoor seating.
The spacious master bedroom and ensuite will make you instantly relax with natural hues and plenty of space and facilities for your comfort. The pool area can be access directly from the master bedroom. The opposite wing offers a haven of five spacious bedrooms (four with queen beds and one with two single beds) . Two poolside bedrooms and the second bathroom take you straight onto the veranda for private access to your room or to have a plunge and quick shower afterwards.
For the more practically inclined there is an oversized powder room and laundry, with washer and dryer, at the front of the house. A clothesline and plenty off street parking.
And, this property is also pet friendly (outside dog only) .
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc. (to get you through your first night) . Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
Note: This property is strictly a non-smoking environment and prohibits weddings, functions, parties or schoolies - If this policy is breached you will face immediate eviction and all funds paid will be forfeited. Only available for booking on selected dates (as shown on our availability calendar) .
Six bedroom, two bathroom villa. Sleeps 12 (bedroom one: king bed, bedroom two: king bed, bedroom three: 2x single beds, bedroom four: king bed, bedroom five: queen bed, bedroom six: double bed)
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Bath
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x King Bed
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Double Bed
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Off Street Parking
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Pool
- Cook Top
- Coffee Maker
- Smart TV
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Combination Tub / Shower
43 Gweneth Road, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.