Apartment 2 Upper Hastings Street 76Apartment
Max Occupancy: 6
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Filtered Views Of The Noosa River & Noosa Hinterland
The Location - Perched high in Little Cove, this Noosa holiday accommodation enjoys filtered views of the Noosa River and Noosa Hinterland. Located in a leafy tropical setting with Hasting Street just a short stroll away via the rain forest staircase and, in the other direction, only minutes to Noosa National Park.
The Unit – This single level unit apartment polished with timber floors, features 3 bedrooms (1 Queen, 3 Singles, 1 Rollaway) , 2 bathrooms (one with bath) and direct access to the pool area is via stairs from the your private balcony.
This furnished apartment has a reverse cycle remote air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, ceiling fans, private access to pool, phone with free local calls and full laundry facilities.
Entertainment includes TV, CD Player and DVD, plus Free NBN wifi.
Enjoy the tropical Solar Heated Pool (no guarantee can be given as to the water temperature - it is subject to prevailing weather conditions) and Weber gas barbecue
Street Parking is available.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied with beds made up, along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk, and detergents, etc. (to get you through your first night) . Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00 pm.
OutLook: River and Hinterland Views
Aspect: North West
Washer / Dryer
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Single Level Apartment. Accommodates: 6 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: Two Single Beds; Bedroom Three: A Single Bed & A Trundle Bed) .
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 2 x Single Beds
- 1 x Single Bed
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Bath/Shower
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Heated Pool
- Street Parking
- Water View
2/76 Upper Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of monies paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.